BBNaija Amaka’s Sudden Eviction from the Level Up House on Monday came like a shock. Just after Dotun emerged as Head of House, Biggie called for a sudden eviction nomination.
Modella’s eviction on Sunday didn’t make them think of any eviction on Monday. Hastily, the housemates nominated themselves and here is how they nominated.
• Chomzy nominated Amaka and Doyin
• Chizzy nominated Eloswag and Bella
• Giddyfia nominated Chizzy and Amaka
• Rachel nominated Hermes and Deji
• Adekunle nominated Doyin and Amaka
• Hermes nominated Doyin and Chichi
• Sheggz nominated Chizzy and Diana
• Bella nominated Adekunle and Chizzy
• Diana nominated Chichi and Deji
• Chichi nominated Allysyn and Adekunle
• Bryann nominated Amaka and Eloswag
• Doyin nominated Rachel and Adekunle
• Deji nominated Hermes and Doyin
• Eloswag nominated Doyin and Amaka
• Groovy nominated Adekunle and Doyin
• Phyna nominated Adekunle and Hermes
• Daniella nominated Hermes and Chichi
• Amaka nominated Giddyfia and Chomzy
• Allysyn nominated Rachel and Chizzy
• Dotun nominated Rachel and Amaka
- Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Live Eviction
- BBNaija’s 4th week eviction
- BBNaija Week 5 Fake Eviction
Why Amaka and not Doyin?
Viewers and housemates were confused as to why Amaka was evicted even when she had an equal nomination as Doyin. Biggie cleared the air that Amaka was nominated by six real Housemates and their vote counted.
Doyin was nominated by five real and one fake housemate. Deji’s nomination of Doyin as a fake housemate didn’t count. So altogether Amaka had six nominations and Doyin had five nominations.
Reasons For Their Nomination
During the Diary Session, Biggie asked the Housemates who nominated Amaka their reasons for nominating her.
His nomination was a shock to all viewers because we thought they had a relationship. He claimed not to have known her except for brief interaction in the Arena and during the Saturday Party.
Another thing he pointed out was that she was involved in gossip and that she lacked coordination. After her warning on microphone infringement, Giddyfia had a conversation with her about it.
She said she had a loud voice and doesn’t need the microphone to speak. Giddyfia detached himself from her after her first strike because he saw her as a rule breaker.
Eloswag’s reason was that Amaka was always having an altercation with a fellow Housemate. We can’t say if Eloswag nominated Amaka because of the gossip she leaked that hurt Chomzy.
Hermes thought Amaka did not give her all during the Games and it led to her eventual Eviction. He doesn’t really have anything against her as they have never had an altercation.
Bryann claimed to have nominated Amaka randomly and hastily and didn’t think. Though we all suspected he nominated her because of the alteration they had last week.
Dotun reason for nominating Amaka was for the general good of the House. He believes her eviction was going to allow for peace in the House.
Adekunle reason for nominating Amaka was because she was a strong contender. He wanted to eliminate the strong ones and have a chance at the 100 million grabs prize.
Most viewers have taken to their social media pages to disagree with Big Brother over Amaka’s eviction. Do you think deserved to be evicted? share your thoughts in the comments.